Free Hit Counter
Free Co
unter

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back to Work Again

After 30 days of vacation, it's time for me to go back to work again. But this time it will be 4 months before I get another vacation. I had a great time only wish it could be longer. Maybe in 4 years or so I could make it a permanent vacation, if you know what I mean. it was great getting together with you. If you were not one of the ones I got together with on my vacation...I'm sorry and I promise to do better in October on my next vacation.

I'm not getting much response to my trivia questions....are you shy? I will try one more time to peak your interest. By the way the score is Lauren 2, Denise 1 (and she did not cheat) Everyone Else 0.

Interesting Fact #4: There are only 2 days of the year in which there are no professional sports games played....meaning the NBA,MLB, NHL, or the NFL.

The day before and the day after the Major League All-Star Game

Question #4: In the expression "Mind your P's and Q's", what do P and Q stand for?

Good Luck and see you in October

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i'm not quite sure but i would guess it means to mind your own business as being polite and quiet but i would guess someone else would say something different. Am I right?

Lauren and Jeff said...

Does it mean to mind your "pleases" and "thank yous"?

~ Indyniece