Free Hit Counter
Free Co
unter

Thursday, July 19, 2007

72 Days Left

How's everyone's summer going? I have been busy hauling coal. Coal is becoming quite a cherished commodity. A lot of countries have been buying up a lot of our coal leaving less for the powerplants in our country. I am in Toledo today for the second day in a row. Taking our third coal load in a row to Detroit. I should get home Saturday morning for a few hours. I am down to 72 days left until vacation time.

Yes, it is a kangaroo and an emu that can not walk backward.

Interesting fact #8: If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white.

Question #8: Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say .....where they were born or McDonalds!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog was boring this time sweetie.....you need to think of funny stuff or put some pics of the sights you see out there. just a suggestion

loralee said...

yadda, yadda, yadda....
nice blog.

loralee said...

Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of their birthplace!!

Dad and Mom Miller said...

Birthplace is correct. Thanks for playing.

ldmiller said...

Hey Dad,

You are doing a better job than I am with my blog. Just too busy and the blog was feeling more like athing that had to be done that something I wanted to do. So just taking a break for a while. I think I'll actually add this to my blog.